Saturday, January 08, 2011

003 - All Packed

This Shih Tzu is getting real.

I decided today I would complete my packing, so I can more or less relax the last few days. My checked bag "checks" in at just under 50lbs. Whew. I really have my mother to thank for that; she was a major part of the packing process. I sat there and complained, someone has to supervise. I don't think I'm bringing enough t-shirts; if you know me at all, those are a big part of my wardrobe. Whatevs. I'll just buy some there, take THAT mom.

So yeah, I leave tuesday. For those of you who don't have a calendar handy it's 3 days away. I am excited beyond belief. I have no idea what this experience will do to me, I've been told it changes you and you'll see the world differently. I'm hoping that's a good thing.

Well, I don't want to bore you so I'll end it there. Not much more I can write until I am actually there.

Go Pack Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment