Wednesday, January 12, 2011

004 - Let Jagged.

After a small snow delay in Chicago, and a 9 (felt like 100) hour flight. I am finally here. Maybe it's just the fact I am so sleep deprived, or the fact that everything is so new AND I am sleep deprived, but I do feel a little bit of homesickness already. Hopefully after a good night's sleep I will be alright.

I met a bunch of people in the airport and on the plane. But it has been such a whirlwind of a day that I can't even begin to process what has all happened. I want to go more detail and all that jazz but I need to concentrate on staying awake. It's going to take some getting used to, not being able to text and talk to people back in the states on a moments notice. I can't accurately gage how I feel about a full semester abroad until I am on a normal sleep schedule.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment