Tuesday, January 04, 2011

First post (duh)

I heard of so many who have gone abroad and have used a blog to keep a journal of their time. Hence, that is what I am doing here.

As it stands I am now just less than a week away from arriving in the Eternal City of Rome. This study abroad in Rome was one of the deciding factors in choosing Loyola for college. The fact that we have our own campus over there is very convenient. Moreover, I'm Italian and Rome seemed like the best place to go. But as the semester overseas draws near, I am realizing now just how much I am going to miss my friends and family and my college life in Chicago. But I know the European experience is once in a lifetime and will be great. So that's another reason why I want to blog about my time, so I can alleviate some of my homesickness and tell you all about my time.

So please, if you are interested, check back on this blog often. I will try to update as much as possible, but with traveling you never know. I think at least once a week is doable, but I'll try to do more.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment